Inside the ready made muffin Yummy!!! (in mah tummy..)
I made these the same day as I made the Low Carb Pizza and I must say they were super delicious! The recipe is of course from the awesome blog : delightedmomma
- 2 1/3 cups of almond flour
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 tsp of liquid stevia ( I used liquid sweet n low : 26 drops)
- 1/3 cup of gluten free chocolate chips (I used chocolate sweetened with stevia)
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius
- Mix the dry ingredients before you add the wet ones, then blend everything together
- Place the baking cups into the muffin tray and fill each muffin tin about 2/3 of the way full.
- Bake for 15 minutes.